The Godrej Family wins Qimpro Green Legacy Award 2018
November 13, 2018: Qimpro Awards serve as a recognition of Individual Excellence in Quality. Since 1989. In Business, Education, Healthcare, and Environment. 2018 is the first year for recognition in the Environment category.
Qimpro Awards are presented in two distinct categories:
▪ Qimpro Platinum Standard, to a National Statesman for Quality, with global footprints
▪ Qimpro Gold Standard, to a Leader who has transformed a specific organization using Quality as a strategy.
Qimpro Foundation organized four independent Panels of Judges for Business, Education, Healthcare, and Environment in June and July. The panels were chaired by: Nandan Nilekani (QPS 2017 – Business); Dr M Anandakrishnan (QPS 2017 – Education); Dr Samuel Mathew (QPS 2017 – Healthcare); and Hemendra Kothari (Qimpro Medal 2016 – Environment).
The Qimpro Platinum Standards 2018 are:
▪ Business : Dr K Radhakrishnan, Honorary Distinguished Advisor, Dept. of Space/ISRO
▪ Education : Prof. Y K Bhushan, Senior Advisor & Campus Head, IBS Business School and; Chairperson of Federation of Universities of ICFAI Group of Universities and IBS Alumni Federation (IBSAF), Mumbai
▪ Healthcare : Dr Mammen Chandy, Director & Head, Tata Medical Center, Kolkata ▪ Environment: Mr Bittu Sahgal, Environmental Activist and Founding Editor, Sanctuary Asia Magazine, Mumbai
The Qimpro Gold Standards 2018 are:
▪ Business : No recipient
▪ Education : Dr (Mrs) Pankaj Mittal, Addl. Secretary, University Grants Commission, Delhi ▪ Healthcare : Dr Sunil Kaul, Founder & Managing Trustee, The ANT, Assam
▪ Environment: No recipient
This year Qimpro Foundation has broken with tradition of recognizing Individual Excellence, exclusively. The Foundation has introduced the Qimpro Green Legacy Award for organizations that stand out as exemplars of Green Values / Ethics / Quality / Governance, over generations. We are pleased to announce our first recipient is the Godrej Family.
The Qimpro Awards Ceremony, which will be held on 16 November in Mumbai, is being sponsored by the Tata Sons, Mahindra & Mahindra, Quantum Mutual Fund, Godrej Consumer Products, Mahindra Intertrade, and Transcorp International. The event is supported by Mayfair Banquets, Sula Vineyards, and The Professional Couriers.
For more details please contact: Jigisha Lulla | M: 98200-99020 | firstname.lastname@example.org