Greetings from Taj Hotel & Convention Centre, Agra!
Taj Hotel lies a whisper away from this breath-taking paean to love, just 0.6 mi from the Taj Mahal. The luxury business hotel features:
- 239 plush rooms, including 12 lavish suites
- One presidential suite to whisk guests away into a world of repose
- A refreshing rooftop infinity pool with magical views of the Taj Mahal
- An invigorating spa
- And a buzzing fitness center are at hand to rejuvenate every guess
Mr. Paritosh Ladhani is the Managing Partner of the Ladhani Group and presently the Executive Director of Taj Hotel and Convention Centre, Agra as well. He hails from a business family that happens to be the biggest Bottler for Coca-Cola India. His family has been the No.1 bottling group for the company for the last 22 years, and this continual supremacy inspired him to venture into other business ideas, such as hospitality. His biggest inspiration is his father and his uncle who has grown the business from scratch to a multi-million dollar conglomerate.
Mr. Ladhani has driven the property towards greater heights with powerful strides into the hospitality domain. As an energetic entrepreneur, with a sharp understanding of business ethics, he values the amount of detailing and hard work this industry demands.
He can share his insights on:
- Evolution of Tier ll towns as a hotspot for MICE and weddings
- How Taj Hotel, Agra is the all-new destination for luxury
- Change from Radisson Blu to Taj Hotel & Convention Centre, Agra – the new luxury business hotel
- Future plans and growth strategy
Being an avid traveler himself, who has traveled half the globe, he appreciates the fact that the well-traveled guests do not just want a comfortable stay, they expect your food to be delectable & eclectic, and every sphere of your service to be impeccable. The necessary offshoots to the leisure hotel industry like Spa and food outlets have to be a world-class, which are the holding pillars of the Taj Hotel and Convention Centre, Agra. Mr. Ladhani has an interest in the hotel industry and he was awarded the ‘Hotelier of the Year 2017 (North)’.
In light of the above, we would like to explore an interaction (via telephonic or email) with Mr. Paritosh Ladhani, Executive Director, Taj Hotel & Convention Centre, Agra.